This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing start-ups in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a talented mid to senior-weight UI Designer with strong interest and some experience in UX to join our team.
Working as part of agile product teams, you will be creating innovative digital design concepts and transforming them into designs that are intuitive and easy to use.
What you’ll be doing – your role
- Be a great team player, part of an agile team collaborating with UX/strategy leads, scrum masters, developers and product owners
- Work with a variety of product teams and services projects with leading brands
- Create, iterate and use wireframes, prototypes, flows and style guides and effectively communicate your designs using these methods
- Produce high quality designs across mobile and web
- Define specifications and experience details
- Establish design guidelines, best practices, and standards. Ensure alignment to brand.
- Produce branding and marketing collateral
- Support human-centred design process, conducting user and competitor research and evaluate user feedback during iterations and user testing. Support persona and customer journey creation.
- Continually keep yourself and your team up to date with the latest industry’s standards
What do we expect – experience and skills:
- 3-5 years in a similar role, experienced in digital products working with native mobile applications and responsive websites
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experienced in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and Zeplin
- Strong visual design skills and knowledge of design principles (colour, layout, typography)
- Ability to visualise complex data sets
- Strong understanding of branding and brand guidelines as well as industry best practices
- Experienced in using human-centered design and UX best practices to design solutions, a good understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to wireframe and prototype using relevant tools
- Experience in creating journeys, personas, information architectures and conducting research is an advantage
- Experience in working with developers and clients to perform design changes and define specifications
- Experience in working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to a variety of requests where design support is required
- Creative and innovative; a problem-solving mindset
If you are a creative and positive team player and the above sounds like a fit, we would love to hear from you!
Gomeeki will offer you an opportunity to work with a variety of mobile and web products, across multiple leading brands in dynamic start-up environment. You will get the senior team’s support and encouragement to develop your skills and opportunities to expand to other relevant areas based on skills such as UX, service design and product management.
We help corporates innovate like start-ups, facilitating strategic direction, product roadmaps, experience design and delivery building on various platforms. Our proprietary technology powers targeted and secure mobile payments, promotions and engaging experiences, transforming the way brands and merchants engage with consumers.
Established in 2008, Gomeeki is backed by a global, publicly listed media company. With our headquarters in Sydney, Australia, an Engineering hub in Bangkok, Thailand and offices being established in London, New York and Poland in 2019.
No recruiters please.